February 26, 2017
This weeks articles focus on changing how we think about exercise and food,debunking some widely popular myths and some great glute training, of course. Enjoy!
- Jen Comas helps us get out of a rut and embracing risk
- Krista Scott-Dixon works to replace exercise in our language with some better options
- Who does love cinnamon, I prefer mind on icing covered buns, don’t judge. Precision Nutrition with all things cinnamon
- Ben Johnson is officially my spirit animal. “Food is a friend, not an enemy. It’s meant to be enjoyed, not feared.”
- Dr Laura Miranda from Girls Gone Strong gives us some killer glute exercises that won’t kill your back.
- Karina Inkster helps crush a term I absolutely can’t stand. Let’s all get rid of this phrase that demonizes the food we eat.
- Luke Briggs, via Dr John Rusin, dispels 5 common training myths for women.
- Bryan Krahn gives us the downlow on false facts regarding fat loss
- Dan trink breaks the truth to us and , even though training doesn’t feel good, gives some options to help with the pain
- Jordan Syatt give us a must watch video on one of the biggest money stealing schemes in the fitness industry, The Cleanse.