Murphyfitness’s top 10 Fitness Articles for the week of 3/5
March 5, 2017
March 5, 2017
***Top 10 fitness articles for the week of 3/5***
1) Pat Flynn shares why we should stop hating on kettlebells.
2) TC Luoma, in his unique way, gives us 8 reasons for why our kids need to be lifting weights.
3) Infographics from Precision Nutrition,the topic this week, what to eat post injury.
4) Jogging is better than nothing right? Well Charles Staley lets us know that even that notion might be giving jogging too much credit.
5) Dr John Rusin with some quick tips on why you should foam roll AFTER your training.
6) Megan Callaway sounds off on arm-chair coaches and others in this not-so delicate article
7) In a guest post via Tony gentilcore, Negar Fonooni tells us why people who lift, yes even the meatheads, need yoga in their lives.
8) Eating out during a work function or family gathering? Dennis Deheza gives us some strategies to follow.
9) Want to know how to find a great personal trainer, who isn’t full of shit? Anthony J Yeung from esquire.com shares some telltale signs to look for when choosing who to work with. http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/health/a53500/good-personal-trainer/
10) Need some quick meal prep tips right now? Jenny Sugar has you covered. https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Meal-Prep-Tips-Weight-Loss-42606596